Join the fun with in-game and community events!
Post a reply

I would like to host a tournament

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Dear Snail Games,

I love play TCPH whenever I have free time and was wondering if in the near future once I reach max level (currently level 42) for me to host a gaming tournament with some rewards such as codes provided from you guys. I know I may be asking for a lot but I am a content creator for the game, much like Solbash was for TCP1, and Mogawty. However, I personally do it all on twitch. At the moment I have having a small break but I will be back to streaming it in a little while - just a couple of weeks and I should be back to streaming. Keep in mind even when I am not streaming I am playing constantly. If you would like to watch me when I do get back in to it, I livestream at twitch.tv/shikarrawow. Please consider this as my entire server would love one! If you wish we may talk about certain details as to whether it's a 1v1 tournament, or teams, or w/e. In order to do so, simply contact @ShikarraWoW on twitter.

-ShikarraWoW

Re: I would like to host a tournament

Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:08 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your contacting.
We will record your advice and report to our developers.They will have a consider about it.
Any other issues, please send us an email at support-panda2@snalgame.net with your login account, in-game character name, and your server.

We look forward to hearing from you, thank you.
Post a reply