The latest news on content updates, features, and more
Post a reply

I Entered the "wrong" server after Voting

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:29 am

So There's this VOTE and CLAIM YOUR PRICE going on because Taichi Panda: Heros have been nominated for the BEST RPG or somthing, so I tried it out..

First I went to mmosite's site to vote, clicked the Taichi Panda: Heroes 2016 MMOsite Annual Vote Pack Giveaway, it asked me to sign up and create an account in mmosite which I did really fast, I've put the email that I used in creating my TP:Heroes account.

Fast forward..(i voted i got my code) now its time to redeem it, the problem is here.
After putting what kind of gift pack is it i pasted the code which i can send snail if they happen to read this, next is the server, usually my server is EUS9 but since it is merged with EUS10 I didnt mind putting EUS10. Now i entered and it said the gift has been sent to the (MY) account.

I opened my TP:Heroes and entered the game, and received nothing. Please help me as soon as you'ved read this. THANKS

Re: I Entered the "wrong" server after Voting

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:31 am

JCDNEUS9 wrote:So There's this VOTE and CLAIM YOUR PRICE going on because Taichi Panda: Heros have been nominated for the BEST RPG or somthing, so I tried it out..

First I went to mmosite's site to vote, clicked the Taichi Panda: Heroes 2016 MMOsite Annual Vote Pack Giveaway, it asked me to sign up and create an account in mmosite which I did really fast, I've put the email that I used in creating my TP:Heroes account.

Fast forward..(i voted i got my code) now its time to redeem it, the problem is here.
After putting what kind of gift pack is it i pasted the code which i can send snail if they happen to read this, next is the server, usually my server is EUS9 but since it is merged with EUS10 I didnt mind putting EUS10. Now i entered and it said the gift has been sent to the (MY) account.

I opened my TP:Heroes and entered the game, and received nothing. Please help me as soon as you'ved read this. THANKS

Re: I Entered the "wrong" server after Voting

Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:33 am

My point is that Putting EUS10 or EUS9 should'nt be an issue here right, since the 2 servers have been merged it has to be de same in terms of where should you send the gift pack.
Post a reply