Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Why Lose Might When Switch Rathas?

Mon May 16, 2016 1:16 am

i have a problem, my main is Stryker, and my 1st team is Borik and Rathas, 2nd team is Kasa and Claudius

my Kasa has more might than Rathas, but when I try to switch Kasa into the 1st team and move Rathas into 2nd team, my might lowers by 1200

i checked the synergies, but i can't find anything that would explain why my might lowers when I switch Rathas to the 2nd team... :?:

Re: Why Lose Might When Switch Rathas?

Mon May 16, 2016 4:41 am

i just tested it some more and with rathas and claudius in 2nd team, i moved claudius to replace kasa in 1st team, and my might went up 1200, and my claudius has less might than kasa

can someone explain why, it doesn't make sense why would claudius or rathas give me 1200 more might than kasa even though my Kasa has more might than both of them? :?:

Mon May 16, 2016 7:24 am

Hey PoontangPie

Do you think you could post some screenshots so we can see?

Mon May 16, 2016 8:01 pm

i can't post them right now, but can you or someone else try it and see if it happens too?

put stryker as main, borik and rathas on 1st team, kasa and claudius on 2nd team

when you switch kasa and rathas, the might will go down exactly by 1200, and when you put rathas back into 1st team, the might go back up by 1200 and it happens every time, why? :cry:

Mon May 16, 2016 11:34 pm

here are screenshots:
this one, you can see when rathas is put in 1st team, the might goes up

but this one, when i replace rathas with kasa, the might goes down by 1200

why?

Wed May 18, 2016 8:07 am

Because Kasa isn't as strong as Rathas and pair 1 is your active pair, if you switched pair 2 to pair 1 you will most probably lose might.

Wed May 18, 2016 8:35 pm

but i already said my Kasa has more might than my Rathas,
and does the first team really give you more might, i thought it just adds up the might from the two teams

Thu May 19, 2016 6:18 am

If you look in the "synergy" tab for Rathas (lower right corner of the hero's menu), it says that Rathas gives a magical attack bonus to the main hero. My GUESS is that this bonus only works if Rathas is in the active party.

Thu May 19, 2016 9:45 pm

the main hero synergy is given even if the hero is not on a team, it was proven in a Youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO1Of4YmiAQ
Post a reply