Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Opinions/Suggestions

Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:08 pm

I'm sure the team would love to know what you think about Taichi Panda Heroes! Post your opinions and suggestions here. What do you like about the game? What would you improve?

I think the game feels really fluent in the sense that all of the attacks transition well, walking animation is legit, game mechanics are stellar, and auto-pathing allows for a casual gaming experience. I feel like the UI could use a little rework because the tabs and icons clash with the general art style of the game. That's all I've noticed so far in my gameplay, but when I make it further in the game I'll let everybody know.

-can this be moved to Discussion Corner please, i didn't realize i was still in announcements-

Re: Opinions/Suggestions

Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Looking at the trailer, it is nice to have hp and MP numbers in battle, especially bosses. I hope in PvP it is the same. I disliked just the green small bars.

☆Stealth S59

Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:07 pm

Can you guys make more event or quest... Cuz im done with allnquest in one day... Then server say exp enough for today... Lol.. Then when wanna do fortified quest also done and im bored now... Please do not put limit on farming exp... Its will be bored tough....

Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:19 am

So far great game!
just a couple of things.
There is a small delay when u press skills, sometimes u have to click twice ( I use S6 Edge+ 4G+ network )

Megaboss; When u play megaboss the screen is too crowded, u cant hide or move the dps meter what is located at a very annoying place lol
Post a reply