Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Rare boss

Tue May 10, 2016 5:14 am

Rare boss really needs a look at.
The way it works now is really unfair. If the timer is on 1min u have to open and close the rare boss menu like crazy, the one with fastest connection and device will always be there first. and only a handfull of people get loot on the server of the thousand of players that play. Please make larger teams so more people can get loot

Re: Rare boss

Tue May 10, 2016 9:27 am

Hey there,

Thanks for the feedback, we'll be forwarding this info to our devs and we'll consider making changes to the Rare Boss system in the future. Thanks for taking the time to bring this up, we appreciate it!

Tue May 10, 2016 11:19 pm

Thank you Taichi Support Team :) I also agree with but I'd like to add that could you also ask the dev team to make the timer for the " a rare boss is about to reset at (certain map)" come a couple minutes earlier so that people have more time to go to that area?

Thu May 12, 2016 12:10 pm

$nail u better do something about rare bosses quick, or u are going to loose a heavy spender.
Every single fckng day i see the same people killing rare boss, becaus they have a slightly faster connection! Who at your dev team thought it would be a good idea to make a boss that drops good loot so reliable on a fckng connection!
How am i supose to keep up if people get good stuff for free.
Im not spending one cent untill this bullshit gets fixed!

Thu May 12, 2016 5:47 pm

Or even a participation reward would be nice.

Sat May 14, 2016 12:11 am

Casper wrote:Or even a participation reward would be nice.

This guy is probably one who advocates for participation trophies in sports lol
But nonetheless there needs to be a fix to this issue soon.

Sat May 14, 2016 6:08 am

Yes i have to agree.
The whole idea of rare boss is great, but how it works is just plain dumb. I have to agree that making a boss so reliable on a connection is very unfair. Some people in my server kill the boss atleast 10 times a day, good luck with keeping up to that!

Sat May 14, 2016 7:00 am

I think rare boss is good idea--- our guild does get rare boss all the time - not t becuase we have fast internet but becuase we kill the Person who had first hit. Then it passed on which eventually we get. U guys should try that lol.

Sat May 14, 2016 8:09 am

SteelGiant wrote:
Casper wrote:Or even a participation reward would be nice.

This guy is probably one who advocates for participation trophies in sports lol
But nonetheless there needs to be a fix to this issue soon.

This guy is probably one who doesn't understand the difference between online mobile gaming and sports lol

Sat May 14, 2016 10:51 am

1114473241948417 wrote:I think rare boss is good idea--- our guild does get rare boss all the time - not t becuase we have fast internet but becuase we kill the Person who had first hit. Then it passed on which eventually we get. U guys should try that lol.

Wel the problem is, i am in the top guild on our server and its always the same guys who tag it. Just becaus they have a slightly faster connection or device. And they are kinda greedy to share with other guild members -.-" They are not going to like it when u gonna kill guild members :)
Post a reply