Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

PVP - Battlefield - Balance

Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:00 pm

We have all asked this 100 times and get the same crap canned response. Please correct your pvp, battlefield and bold war que system. Im level 95:
- for PVP - all I face is 102+ in balance or might ques.
- Battlefield: the last 20 matches I have been the highest level from my side at 95, and the teams we go against are masterpoa and elite all level 107's. What kinda of balance are you adjusting for here. It is not fun for anyone.
- Bloodwar: This system has been broken since conception. You have level 60's with level 108's. Need I say more
- Economy: Certain servers, you can't get talisman. Low population, gouging,etc. Fix your economy system per server. S1 has ah full of everything. Any other server has nothing.

I refuse to purchase any top ups, or in any way allow snail to benefit from poor design. How others accept this nonsense is foolish.

Everyone - only way to get them to fix their bad designs and overall poor economies is to stop playing or stop paying.

Re: PVP - Battlefield - Balance

Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:09 pm

wouldnt say better...this company all they care is euros...i stoped paying too..in s3-s4 only 1 guild get rare boss,and we have low population,due this paytowin stuff..people leave OFC

Re: PVP - Battlefield - Balance

Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:18 am

Hi there,

Greetings! We will forward your complaints and suggestions to our relevant staff. They will make more improvements in future development. Hope you can understand this.
If you have any further questions or problems, please reply on this thread or feel free to contact us directly at support-panda2@snailgame.net.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply