Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Dungeon bosses again

Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:31 pm

PLEASEE MAKE THE DUNGEON BOSS LIKE WORLD BOSS,SO EVERYONE THAT APPEARS TO KILL BOSS GET THE DAM REWARD.ONLY BIG GUILDS GETTING BOSSES ALL DAY,EVEN THE ONES WHO DONT HAVE BOSS QUEST ALREADY APPEAR TO KILL OTHERS SO THEIR GUILD MEMBERS GET REWARD.ITS SO ANNYONG THIS CRAP,GETTING TIRED OF THIS,COMMING HERE AND NOTHING CHANGES.TODAY I TRIED BOSSES..HOW MANY REWARDS I GOT?0 ZEROOO 0 -.- PLEAS EMAKE IT LIKE WORLD BOSS

Re: Dungeon bosses again

Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:26 am

Greetings,

Dear player, thanks for your post here.

We appreciate your advice on the dungeon boss, we would surely forward to our operators and suggest any adjustments on this feature in the future updates.

For further enquiries, please feel free to contact us at support-panda2@snailgame.net.

Best Regards,
Snail Support Team

Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:25 am

you really think the give a fuck? as long as the "strong" players keep donating their lives for them they wont change anything. they add many features that only shitty donators can really enjoy it. it always been and always will be like that. its their money machine who make them rich because of retarts like these donators
lets not talk about the strongest donators who has already lv40 set +14+15 and others still have only 2-3 parts LOL

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:40 pm

Gooli1337 wrote:you really think the give a fuck? as long as the "strong" players keep donating their lives for them they wont change anything. they add many features that only shitty donators can really enjoy it. it always been and always will be like that. its their money machine who make them rich because of retarts like these donators
lets not talk about the strongest donators who has already lv40 set +14+15 and others still have only 2-3 parts LOL

soo tru..snail doesnt give a dam about "poor"people.people that cant donate..its pathetic the events they make..thats why i wont pay one more euro,i go other games instaded :D ogog ripsnail

Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:21 pm

im done paying since lv 95 update.
they will eventually will lose more players the funny thing is they keep opening new servers
instead of merge them.. (well why not if we can get more money). just proved how loyal you snail are to you're "poor" players

Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:10 am

Bosses should be treated like world boss. People was dicks in dungeon: they killed people with claim, boot people at 1%. This part of the game is unenjoyable and people are monopolize it.
Post a reply