Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Snail's stance on Botting

Thu May 05, 2016 1:22 am

I was just wondering what Snails stance is on people that are using scripts, or botting programs, or whatever kind of hack.

I know for sure it's beginning be used on the current server im playing on.

My question is Snail going to address these cheats or just let it slide, because it unfair for the rest of the genuine people working through the grinding mill.

And unless this is sorted out quickly i can only see this type of activity increasing in the future, which will harm the game.

Re: Snail's stance on Botting

Thu May 05, 2016 8:12 am

Hey there

We wanted to respond in order to make clear our stance on hacking. Hacking or using unofficial versions of the game that have been modified in any way is strictly prohibited. We have systems in place to catch and deal with accounts that are found to be using bots or plug-ins, and we reserve the right to deal with them appropriately, including but not limited to temporary or permanent freezing of accounts.

If players have suspicions that they another player is using bots or hacks, please contact our official support team at
support-panda2@snailgame.net with that person's in-game name and the server, and if possible a brief description with screenshots showing the proof of cheating, and we'll investigate it.

Thanks everyone and please help us keep the communitiy clear of hackers with reports.

Re: Snail's stance on Botting

Thu May 05, 2016 8:21 am

If i place my char near a treasure goblin and i lay something on the attack button so it keeps shooting the main attack is that banable?
Its not botting, or any kind of hack/script
Post a reply