Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

Lag in kings pvp

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Hello. My concern is lag during kings pvp. It is like this for 3 days. It started on wednesday and continued on thursday and friday. Kings pvp is unplayable and tomorrow is kings league. This issue effects all players and not only my team or my server. All people are complaying. Now we are getting random freezes during which we cant move or use skills and when it passes game returns to normal. This makes kings unplayable especially for melee characters.

I m concerned about the fair conditions during kings league. If lags continue kings league will be a luck contest.

Btw i m saying this as one of the top kings team and as an ex winner of kings league.

Re: Lag in kings pvp

Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Hi there,

Greetings! If you lag during kings pvp, we suggest you switch to another network environment to have a try again. We will also forward this problem to our technicians for further improvement.
If you have any further questions or problems, please reply on this thread or feel free to contact us directly at support-panda2@snailgame.net.

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team

Re: Lag in kings pvp

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:21 am

its not just him, everyone in my team has got same issue. Lot of people said kpvp being laggy.
Post a reply