Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

let's speak about b...b...balance

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:15 am

donations must SPEED UP the progress, normal players should be able to catch-up with donators by the time. I am also donating and I see a lot of unbalanced things (actually, the balanced things a just a few) so you have to fix it. You know, people dont like such things and you remember the Pokemon GO story, right? :idea: People liked it at first and then just gave up. Keep your players because they will get you the money.

Re: let's speak about b...b...balance

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:04 pm

you're right on about the pokemon, I think they're focusing more on giving them both paying and for those who do not pay, not even how to compete, I've spent in the game, but the grace of the game isn't to spend on playing this game by turning more in "just buy" If you don't attract people the right way to spend in the game people end up stopping play are taking too long to migrate servers, which ends up doing even more people stop, another thing that this making people stop this getting something monotonous, could have GM online doing different events, not just let them in the support with the typical phrase of "I hope you can understand".
Post a reply