Shoot the breeze over bamboo brew in a hearty discussion!
Post a reply

faction / blood wars

Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:28 pm

Seriously you just cant make a balance blood war just by Might number? is that so hard for you ? or you just do it so ppl will be mad as fuck so they will donate ?!
not enough you made the game harder then before which every rich faggot can kill you even if hes 10 levels under you.
and why is that ? every attribute system you made just easier for donators they buy and they just fuck everyone around. where the fuck your balance in this game?
about faction wars. i think you gain enough money for better servers am i right ?
Every and i mean it Every time we have a faction war the server is lagging you cant move and once you die you sometiems cant even get up, you have to relog just to enter this laggy shit war
if you keep ignoring ppl for what they request youll be fucked. KARMA is abitch
Now for the haters (rich boys ofcourse) dont waste your time with your noob commands cause i dont give afuck

Re: faction / blood wars

Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:03 am

Hi there,

Greetings! Thanks for your support. We will forward your complaints to our technicians for further consideration to do some improvement in the future. If you have any other problems, please contact us directly through support-panda2@snailgame.net.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support Team

Re: faction / blood wars

Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:04 am

All I see is that you always apology to the players and never....NEVER offer them a fix. btw my opinion is that this game is GREEDY as fack, i will never donate again. peace out
Post a reply