Get assistance with your technical issues here!
Post a reply

Re: Introducing Tech Support Mods!

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:27 am

Tesla wrote:Check my post asap

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
You may please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Sat Aug 06, 2016 1:15 am

Had to reset my phone now I go to log in via Facebook and my accounts aren't there I'm on US 12 as HS-Ceromeido and on US 13 as ragnarok I'd like to play now please help

Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:04 pm

game was very bad from last update and my talent is plan 2 but ı am not VIP 4 and more bad ı dont change plan 1 don't change my might!!

Wed Mar 15, 2017 3:40 pm

Hello Taichi support, I was drawn on the Facebook page, but in my game nothing was added to the advantages. How to solve this problem?
Attachments
Screenshot_20170315-122828.png
Support
Screenshot_20170315-122828.png (225.75 KiB) Viewed 1926 times
IMG_20170315_123925.jpg
I sent the problem to the support and they asked to try to treat here in the forum.
IMG_20170315_123925.jpg (234.77 KiB) Viewed 1926 times

Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:37 am

MAX1993 wrote:
115312991500361303667 wrote:I NEED help and noone is answering, not here, not on email -.-

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
You may please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support

Wed May 30, 2018 3:54 am

Tech support. I'm on us s3 server and there's someone who's always hacking the honor canyon. His name is hacker in fancy letters and he uses blue jack every time. Every time he plays on the other team there's someone on our team at the beginning named "numero...3" and when the game starts the player on our team is never there and it always takes a few minutes for the blue jack on the other team to show up, but as soon as it does our teams health starts randomly depleting and so do the monsters were supposed to kill to level up and our little soldier dudes die too. The game is less than 5 mins long its total b.s. I report him every time I get stuck with him in a game.

Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:35 am

10215487904367123 wrote:Tech support. I'm on us s3 server and there's someone who's always hacking the honor canyon. His name is hacker in fancy letters and he uses blue jack every time. Every time he plays on the other team there's someone on our team at the beginning named "numero...3" and when the game starts the player on our team is never there and it always takes a few minutes for the blue jack on the other team to show up, but as soon as it does our teams health starts randomly depleting and so do the monsters were supposed to kill to level up and our little soldier dudes die too. The game is less than 5 mins long its total b.s. I report him every time I get stuck with him in a game.

Hi there,

Greetings! Thanks a lot for your contacting. We will try to find the hacking player you reported and ban his account. Please be advised and kindly understand it. If you have any other problems, please contact us directly through support-panda2@snailgame.net.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply