Get assistance with your technical issues here!
Post a reply

Introducing Tech Support Mods!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:42 am

We'd like to introduce our team of Tech Support superstar moderators who will be here to answer your customer service questions! Post in the "Tech Support" sub-forum with all your problems: Game crashing or stuck; Issue connecting to the internet; Girlfriend dumped you; Dog ate your homework - whatever!

Please be sure to include as much detail as you can about as pecific problem that you are encountering in the Tech Support Forum. Our team of customer service experts will do our best to answer all your most pressing questions to ensure you get back in the game as fast as possible!

Tech Support Moderators:

Nightwalker
MeowMeow
Rebecca
Mystic
didiane
pennyfu
AIDMORE
FRANCIS1993
Soloria
MasterShifu

Re: Introducing Tech Support Mods!

Fri Apr 08, 2016 1:11 am

Helo to everyone of you guys ... Can't wait to start playing ...

Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Welcome and give me the ability to record the game.

My youtube channel "VanquChe95". Thanks more of taichiPanda to come.

Mon May 09, 2016 10:21 pm

Check my post asap

Wed May 18, 2016 11:33 pm

Wished some of these terms he atually logged to answer problems!new patch has deleted all my chars and my real money upgrades with no number or responses to resolve my issues.i actually did get a half ditch response that was laughable at best . He didn't end state the comets from he said he found a char with my name on it even though I posted all the I do.

Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:00 pm

I NEED help and noone is answering, not here, not on email -.-

Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:34 pm

10 tech support mods..
But either of them cant handle third party programs (bot,macro,hacks etc.) concerns that occurs on every single server of the game..
illegal modders were in-game 24/7..but non of these tech modders took actions..reallt disappointing..

Sat Jun 18, 2016 9:24 am

Hey ... i want to know if i have the ability to transfer my hero from server to server coz the server that i choose when i start playing this game is sooo laggy and my ping is very low on that server but i cant start all-over again from lvl 1 in a new server so am asking if u could help me by transferring my hero to another server ... thx for ur time

Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm glad to know that we have so many people giving effort to help the community and his development as players.
Thank you all and welcome. We're counting on you guys!

Btw: I lost my dog near the World Boss spot! Help!

Best regards,
WanHeda

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:26 am

115312991500361303667 wrote:I NEED help and noone is answering, not here, not on email -.-

Greetings,

Dear player. Thanks for your contact.
You may please contact our mailbox: support@snailgamesusa.com. We will check it quickly when we receive your mail.

Thanks a lot for your support and have a good day!

Best regards,
Snail Customer Support
Post a reply