Get assistance with your technical issues here!
Post a reply

Welcome to Taichi Panda Heroes Forum!

Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:40 am

Welcome Heroes of Avzar to the Taichi Panda 2 Forums! As you prepare to embark on your exciting adventure of magic and mayhem, power and pandas, join with your fellow heroes in this community forum. Here you will find your answers, with guides, news, and tech support right at your fingertips. Join us and become a member of the Taichi Panda 2 Forum community!

Forum Sections

Legendary News

Announcements - get official announcements about Taichi Panda 2, including server info and release updates! viewforum.php?f=6

News - get the latest news, including introductions to new features, interviews with the devs, and more! viewforum.php?f=7

Events - join in-game, social media, and community events here! viewforum.php?f=8

Heroes Hall

Discussion Corner - shoot the breeze with your fellow Taichi heroes in free discussion! viewforum.php?f=13

Guild Corner - band together with like-minded heroes in a Guild! Recruit, join up, and communicate in our Guild Corner! viewforum.php?f=14

Help and Support

Technical Support - get help and advice on how to resolve technical issues from fellow players and from our support team. viewforum.php?f=12

Bug Reports - found a bug in the game? Help us fix it with a detailed Bug Report! viewforum.php?f=11
Last edited by Bamboozler on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Welcome to Taichi Panda 2 Forum!

Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:28 pm

How can I be one of those who will get access to the beta testing? Please let me know! I love Taichi Panda.

Re: Welcome to Taichi Panda Heroes Forum!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:37 pm

lest go play !!!!

Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:11 pm

Why ios player can continue player an android not allowed to enter the game it's unfair

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:03 am

Gettin tired of waiting for god sake..

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:34 pm

im in rank 7 before 12midnigth but now look! what happen???

Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:50 pm

i need a responce! i need help.

Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:42 pm

The rare boss could be a small amount per blood type player. The player could do 3 bos per day. Because if not only the strong boss and n leave but ngm do all day

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:58 pm

where is my account when I log in by Facebook or straight by nick/pass it's showing me 1lvl character

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:28 pm

rank 7 before 12midnigth but no Jesl
Post a reply