Help us improve Taichi Panda Heroes by reporting bugs and errors
Post a reply

BUGGED MIGHT

Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:46 am

Hello,

I am from SEA S22. I would like to report a bugged might. My might was originally 276k. When i logged out to visit my other character then back to my main char again,suddenly i noticed that my might was dropped to 268k. In a few minutes, it became 270k to 271k to 269k and lastly go down to 268k in just a 5 minutes interval time..from that time my might stucked..i dont know what went wrong. I tried to switch the slots of my mounts, and also double check my pet. But still it never change back to 276k. I've lost 8k MIGHT.
And also,how come until now my might didnt reach 300k? Every reset i bought 50pcs demonic fruit but no might added. I am lvl 141 and I have karma set +18 +17 (all items upgrade)..also my mounts are in good upgrades.
I compare my char to that 137 rm who got 302k might not even a single karma item. He's wearing only daylight. But how come his might is way bigger than mine? Something is wrong with my might calculation for quite a long time since i played this character.
Please help me to get the right calculation of my might. I am totally confused whats my real number. My character's name is sixta, a scout from SEA S22. Im looking forward for your assistance. Thanks and more power.

Re: BUGGED MIGHT

Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:38 am

Hi there,

Greetings! The might could not changed if you did not adjust any equipment, mount or other items.
You may please log out of the game and restart several times to have a check again.
Any other problems, please feel free to contact us.
Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Snail Games Support Team
Post a reply