Help us improve Taichi Panda Heroes by reporting bugs and errors
Post a reply

Re: Taichi Panda Heroes FAQ

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:47 am

sir help me my account was frozen when i try to log in what should i do please help me

Fri Aug 26, 2016 7:59 am

frozen google account please help me i cant log in

Wed Sep 07, 2016 1:16 pm

Hello ,
I don't know how display military rank and how by or win new mount like a Tiger or a Scorpio ?
last question : how win point for the score shop ?
Thank you very much for your réponse
Best regards
Philippe

Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:31 pm

I seemingly have run into a rather annoying, I try to do a quest and it tells me I have rewards to collect and to collect those first. I have no rewards I can collect and now I can't do the quest line as it is stuck.

Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:38 am

Is there a way to link my TPH facebook account to my email?

Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:27 pm

I really do have a problem..i didn t played in a while now and i can t find the server where i was on What can i do to find out?

Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:29 pm

who is that game master ? on have hack game why you dont banned theys what are you doıng lol why we are pay this game huh ? on eu s16 have many player hacks why you banned??????????????????????????????????????????? i dont pay again this game and i will take again my mony and have mony friends the same

Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:17 am

Hey Gamers,

I'm playing TP Heroes for a few days and have now problems to start a new mission. I'm in Chapter two now and every time I want to start the nxt mission the message appears 'You have to empty your backpack and then return'. My backpack is empty now 'cause I put everything in the storage....but I cannot start the nxt mission. Can somebody help me pls?! I don't know what to do =/
I hope my post is ok within this topic 'cause I didn't find a similar topic in this forum....

I hope somebody can help me very soon -.-'

Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:11 pm

How can I keep my account and change saver because I don't get helped. I been playing solo and spending money but still can't get a head or close to there lvl. I have my own Kings team and only have one player with me. Not a lot of people on the saver I guess.

White screen after last update

Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Hi I can't enter taichi to the login screen and not even the download section. I get a white screen every time. First it has some grey overlay and then after I use the back button it becomes totally white. And I can do nothing for coming further.
Post a reply