Post a reply

Re: Test Flight Bug Reports!

Thu May 12, 2016 9:25 pm

DoctoRuleZ wrote:Name: DoctoRuleZ
Server: EU S6
Lvl : 14
15:42pm Romania
Lenovo S850 android sistem
Bug at porcine temple, chapter 1. Kicking me out from game.
Arena map is blue.
Instance maps all blue. Only monsters can Be see

the test flight is over, you should post a new topic :D

Fri May 13, 2016 8:33 pm

When will I get reward

Sat May 21, 2016 8:16 am

i found a cheat or glitch .can i have diamonds???

Mon May 23, 2016 6:24 pm

Junthis
31lvl
EU-S7 Blaster
Juntti__@hotmail.com
Honor 7
I have bad wifi (ping is low)
1. If im very laggy, sometimes I get bluescreen till my network is back to good.
2. If auto-loot is on. I can just surffing facebook, snapchat etc. while my account is killing enemies. When i comes back to game, game will goes fast forward till its back to normal time from when I switched to another app.
3. Here is lots of glitch when network ping is very very slow, it doesnt register all correctly. Sometimes its possible gets multiple reward. Not sure is problem on bad network but that had happen to me couple times.

Tue May 24, 2016 8:59 pm

Character Name: jojoxs
Character Level: 16
Character Server : EU-7 Accursed Registered Email: Geoffroy.vernex@gmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone : 22h40 FR
What were you doing before the bug occurred? : I running for finish a quest
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? : Samsung Galaxy tab 4

A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it? :I run next to a bridge ( in the air ).

Sat May 28, 2016 11:33 pm

I just defeated a rare boss in floating isles 1 and can't seem to claim the dropped items like shards, stones, pills. I can still see those items at Server 9.

Thu Jun 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Character Name (required): -ASC-Υοκεη
Character Level (required): 46
Character Server (required): EU-S8 Blaze
Registered Email (required): Markottoh@aol.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone (required): Since maintenance
What were you doing before the bug occurred? (required): Queing Kings PVP
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? (required):iPad mini 3

A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it. (required):

I am unable to que into King PVP.
I have created a team with 200 diamonds - we have 5 members.
When I click fortitude, PVP Modes, King's PVP, Que, it asks me to invite my team players.
My team mates accept invite and we just sit there in the lobby without any que happening.

Many other players and guild mates are experiencing a similar issue, and are unable to participate in kings PVP despite paying the 200 diamonds to make a team, and are missing potential rewards.

Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:59 am

Character Name: jynecrystel
Character Server: US S5 Ascension
Character level: level 58
Cellphone Use. : lenovo A7000
Email Address : josesalvallon@gmail.com

1. Last log when I remembered June 28, 2016, when I go teleport, return to city & change mode to menu, it crashes that application that make close the game.

2. I start reinstall games, but now my account could not enter the game it almost 99% processing only then turn it in crash.

[Test Flight] Gold Goblin Bug Reward When Having Team

Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:30 pm

Character Name: ShinichiKudo
Character Level:46
Character Server:AU-S2 Blood Trial
Registered Email: arvinrivaille@gmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone:Started from 19:42 GMT July 7,2016
What were you doing before the bug occurred? : Collecting jewel in floating isle
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? :OPPO MIRROR 5
Description : I cant receive rewards from killing goblin when having a team,it always say "Rare Monster has been killed by your team however only 3 members will get the reward" but there's only 2 of us in the team, and when i tried killing without team it gave reward.Please help me with this matter.

I cant add the screenshot it says file is too big,what do i do.

Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:38 pm

Reported 17 bugs and glithes. 11 got fixed already. Ive for big round NOTHING for it. Good they promise rewards for it. Very fair lol

Obviously no bug or glitch will be repoted by me anymore. And my friend just found glitch that gives 2500 free diamonds. Too bad lol
Post a reply