Help us improve Taichi Panda Heroes by reporting bugs and errors
Post a reply

Test Flight Bug Reports!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:08 am

Greetings Heroes!

For those of you lucky enough to be joining us in our Closed Beta "Test Flight", we're very pleased to offer a very special invitation for feedback and reports of bugs, glitches, textual errors, and generally problems with the game. Join us for the Test Flight Bug Report event to help improve the game and win rewards!

[Event Description]

Here's how it works: players are invited to collect evidence of bugs in the test version of Taichi Panda: Heroes, and post it here on this Bug Report Forum. Players who are posting their Bug Reports should remember to be as detailed and accurate as possible in their description of the problem, and if possible to include screenshots. Actionable Bug Reports will be eligible for rewards from our team!

[Bug Types and Rewards]

Reports regarding different types of problems in the game will be eligible for different levels of rewards:

1) Detrimental to Game Play: Taking advantage of bug or vulnerability to gain gold or items, causes the game client to crash abnormally, or the loss of game data leading to game imbalances.
Reward: 1000 Diamonds.

2) Hinders Game Play: The quest can’t show or process normally, or activated functions acting inappropriately.
Reward: 200 Diamonds.

3) Wrong Description or Textual Errors: Any text based error found in our User Interface, Feature Introductions, Function Descriptions, or other Display Errors.
Reward: 50 Diamonds.

4) Suggestions: According to the importance and relevance of the suggestion.
Reward: 50-1000 diamonds.

[How to Share Bug Report]

Bug Reports should be posted as their own thread in the Bug Report Forum. Bug Reports posted in other sections of the Taichi Panda: Heroes Forum will not be eligible for rewards. Thread Titles should be clear and descriptive, and have include the [Test Flight] tag for reference. Ex: " [Test Flight] Description Error in Inventory Menu "

Character Name (required):
    Character Level (required):
    Character Server (required):
    Registered Email (required):
    Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone (required):
    What were you doing before the bug occurred? (required):
    Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? (required):
    A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it. (required):

[Other Notes]

a) If the bug or vulnerability affect the game process, please offer relevant information, a screenshot when possible, and anything else (including the device version that you use) to help us verify the details and fix the problem as soon as possible.
    b) If a bug or suggestion has been submitted repeatedly, we will reward the player who submitted first. (according to the post time, edited invalid).
    c) Only reproducible and confirmed bugs by our QA team will be rewarded.
    d) Please submit bug reports using the format described above (Or your submission will not be accepted):

Re: Test Flight Bug Reports!

Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:24 pm

Server: US Apple Test 1
Game name: Obsidian
Level:30
IOS device IPad
I experienced repeated game crashes throughout the beta test. I would literally get kicked out of the game every 5-15 minutes. This happened every single day. No screen shot obviously since the game kept crashing.

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:29 pm

Character Name: DrMadi
Character Level :30
Character Server : EU-S1 Adept
Registered Email : akderbala@gmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone : 13:20 GMT 15/4/2016
What were you doing before the bug occurred? : offline
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? : iPhone 5s
A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it.:

1. When I logged on, I could not see my heroes (including my main one) and all gear and runes slots are empty. However, my might still shows the correct might 146965. I tried reinstalling the game but the problem was not resolved.

2. When doing the world boss event earlier today at 11.30 am 15/4/2016 I was hitting the boss but my damage was not registering (total damage was not changing and the combo counter was not counting). Also, the boss was displayed as a black figure.

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Character Name (required): _Obsian_
Character Level (required): 27
Character Server (required):US-S1 Accursed
Registered Email (required):b74z50t9v@hotmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone (required): 14:35 EST
What were you doing before the bug occurred? (required): fortifying equipment
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? (required):iPad mini

A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it. (required): all of my characters have disappeared and I can't play the game

Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Aby777 wrote:Character Name (required): _Obsidian_
Character Level (required): 27
Character Server (required):US-S1 Accursed
Registered Email (required):b74z50t9v@hotmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone (required): 14:35 EST
What were you doing before the bug occurred? (required): fortifying equipment
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? (required):iPad mini

A specific text description of the bug, full screenshot would be better if you can provide it. (required): all of my characters have disappeared and I can't play the game

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 pm

BaD_Rize
US-S1 Accursed
maxlakecham@gmail.com
5:08 EST
Logging into Taichi Panda Heroes
iPad Mini

I've tried to share on Facebook but it said the following: "Failed to share, please first log in to your Facebook account and try again". Even though i log into the game through Facebook plus I'm able to invite my friends from Facebook.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:27 pm

BaD_Rize
US-S1 Accursed
maxlakecham@gmail.com
19:35 EST
Doing daily quests
IPad Mini

At Sadethor's falls on path 1 I was hitting the tent at the treasure goblin symbol and a could damage all enemies in the area.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Character Name : BaD_Rize
Character Level :35
Character Server :US-S1 Accursed
Registered Email : maxlakecham@gmail.com
Exact time you experience the bug including your local time zone: 17:31 EST
What were you doing before the bug occurred? : N/A
Device you are using to play Taichi Panda Heroes? :iPad mini

1. I suggest that you add a way to further customize your charictures look. (E.g. Gender, race, shirt/jacket, pants/shorts, hood, boots/shoes.)

2. When killing other charictures in free roam area you can pick up what loot they recently got in that area.

3. You should add team duels in.

4. Add weapon skins that can add stats to it.

5. Give weapons and armour elements. The elements should have others that they are weak against and strong against.(e.g. Water beats fire, fire beats earth, earth beats water.)

6. Add a "super" attack for each charicture. (Pan da spits up all the earth around him stunning enemies.)

7. Ability to buy protection from other enemies so they can't injure you during that time.

8. A certain VIP can teleport to any area with out cooldown and even when they are in battle.

9. Add in a health regen stat

10. Add in a referral bonus

11. Add in a block move.

12. Add in a battle to control an area on the free roam map. Teams can secure it and get bonuses for killing enemies in the area they own.

13. Change treasure goblins so that you get rewards based on your damage ranking on it. At the moment a person will hit it once but do nothing and I kill it and get nothing.

14. You should be able to get pills that can be used on fortitude and strength.

15. You should be able to convert fortitude to strength and/or strength to fortitude.

Thu May 05, 2016 10:44 pm

I got lag and while the auto guide was active i found myself in the air i tried log out then log in but always in the same spot i cant telport of join even becouse it write that i am in battle i hope you can solve this problem

Thu May 12, 2016 12:44 pm

Name: DoctoRuleZ
Server: EU S6
Lvl : 14
15:42pm Romania
Lenovo S850 android sistem
Bug at porcine temple, chapter 1. Kicking me out from game.
Arena map is blue.
Instance maps all blue. Only monsters can Be see
Post a reply